Thanks for visiting GenerationStation!
Our goal is to make family history a collaborative, easy, fun and enriching experience. We’re eager to show the world a product that, we believe, will change the way people share their family history.
Website registration is currently closed during our private beta stage. YOu can submit your email address to receive updates on our progress (we don’t spam) and an invite into the private beta testing. Before you request your invite for our private beta, please read the 6 tips below.
Michael B. Dowdle, Founder
Top 6 Things to Know About the GenerationStation Private Beta Before Proceeding:
- GenerationStation is FREE. In addition to the free service, we will also offer annual subscriptions which give members access to Premium Features for more control over their content.
- We’re under construction. This is a beta version so there are still bugs & the site is still in development.
- Constant feedback is vital. Click the‘feedback’ link from any page to fire off an email to us. Send us your opinions, issues, suggestions, complaints — we’ll even accept praise!
- Deceased and Living Profiles are different. There’s a vast difference between profiles for deceased family and living family. We don’t collect info on living persons.
- GenerationStation is transparent. All profiles are open to public view so that you can collaborate. Content that you edit will be attributed to you.
- Use my family profiles as a guide. I’ve been compiling my own family’s history and, like most of you, it’s a work in progress.
CLICK HERE to see some of my family’s pages.